Sick 😷

Not the easiest time, peace of mind wise, to come down with a bug.

The scratch in my throat wasn’t just a laryngitis thing after all.

It’s kinda’ weird how things seem to coalesce at night, but on Friday I woke up a little before 4 a.m., and I immediately knew that I’d be waking up sick.

By the time I dragged myself out of bed around 7:00, I was officially worried.

The beginnings of a head ache, sore throat, nasal drip, chest congestion.

Uh yeah, just what they’re talking about.

I read a lot of case studies.

Men and women who felt like this and then it all went downhill.

“I don’t want this!”

Chatted with some friends and it dawned on me that I couldn’t be making a run out into the public. I can’t be infecting others...

...and if I’m grounded...

...bigger problem...

...’cause Kathy still can’t move around very well.

Checked for a thermometer.

We had one but the battery was shot.

And then an amazing friend decided to be simply amazing. Kim dropped off a thermometer and a mask, just in case.

Pretty nervous about checking the old temp.

97.8!

Thank God.

For now.

The other symptoms are all there.

Gotta’ lie low.

Drink plenty of liquids and rest.

Thank goodness they dropped the third season of Ozark!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie