Happy Birthday πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆ to My Beautiful Wife

Hasn’t been the year my poor wifey had desired.

She’s been recovering from a nasty car accident and a horrific injury and surgery...

...and now?

The world is going to stop, evidently, for a little while.

“I guess I can just sit here for my birthday,” she mentioned.

Well, dinner is out.

A bar for a couple of drinks is out.

A movie?

πŸ‘Ž

“I can make dinner,” I said.

“Turkey breast, rolls, mashed potatoes and gravy and an ice cream cake,” she said...

...immediately.

“Thought about that, huh?”

“A little.”

I’ll be cooking tomorrow after work, I guess...

...if there actually is work tomorrow.

Who the hell knows!

Well, anywhoha...

...all together now:

Happy Birthday to my beautiful wife.

It can only get better from here!

Right?

Right?

Ah hell...

...it’ll be all right.

We love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie