Lazy Liberal Losers!

Woke at 4:00 to be ready for my flight out.

(Actually misread the itinerary and could’ve slept until 5:00).

Texted a liberal leaning buddy of mine and he answered, at that ungodly hour - he rises at 4:30 every day - and it was then that I considered this 🐀 race.

Up before the sun and I usually don’t wrap up my work day until after 5:00 - which gives me about 4 hours before I take Melky up to bed to read for an hour.

So, 5 total hours a day that are mine each day of the work week...

... seems like a lot of work for a lazy, liberal loser who wants everything for free, right?

Thing is, I have not been without a job since about 1977.

Yet, there’s a true line of demarcation in the sand when liberal leaning people think about conservatives and vice-versa.

I’m of the opinion that the line is thinner than most people believe.

Fox News sells the “lazy liberal” lines and CNN and MSNBC tell us that conservatives don’t care about anyone but themselves...

...and I find both things to be mostly false.

But you’re in one camp or the other, aren’t you?

Here’s what we should agree on:

1). The coronavirus isn’t a partisan issue.

2). We all love our children.

3). We all like to eat.

4). We all want to feel productive.

5). We want the country to be what we think it can be.

For everyone.

6). We don’t much care for liars and tax cheats and crooks.

(That’s the one that seems to be a little foggy right now. A lot of bad behavior has been justified with lies in the last 3 years).

7). We don’t like getting up at 4:00.

8). We all love dogs.

9). Labels like rednecks and libtards should go away.

10). We are all trying to wash our hands and not touch our face.

Not sure how many of the above are actually practical anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie