Hanging Around

We watched all of Ozark season 3 on Saturday.

We got a late jump on television on Sunday because I was feeling lousy but eventually watched the Tiger King - that’s some story!

And then...

...we ordered pasta!

From Olive Garden.

It was pretty not great.

But I wasn’t all that hungry anyway.

And then...

And then...

And then?

“I’m going to go to sites,” I said as I was leaving the couch for the bed.

“Yeah, good luck with that,” Kathy said. “You’re grounded.”

And of course, I know that...

...I have some symptoms and would never compromise anyone. (Shocked how it all came on so sudden).

But so far so good.

Just a little off so far...temp hasn’t creeped much higher than 99. Cough is okay. Energy levels are low.

“For two weeks or so,” Kathy said. “You can’t venture out for at least that.”

“I’m pretending,” I said. “Sites, grocery store, dinner and feeling great!”

“All. Righty. Then.”

It’s gonna’ be a tad slow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie