Happy Birthday πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆ Carrie!

One of my favorite days this year was when Carrie sent me a series of texts talking about my book, “Small Town.”

I’ve talked about it before, but back when I was starting out as a book writer, Carrie was my sounding board.

I believe that we worked out the plots for “Desperation”, “Waldorf & Juli” and “In Real Life” in informal meetings where every sentence began with:

“What if?”

And I write each book in the same way even now...

...I set it up on Sunday...doing the “what if?” all week long before getting it down on Saturday.

“I learned about my writing by reading those stories,” Carrie said...

...and that’s a great compliment because she can really write!

And today is her birthday - I’m not even sure of the number!

I just know that I miss seeing her around...

...at our little meetings where we played the “What if?” Game.

Happy Birthday 🎈 kid! You’re brilliant, funny and a great Mom...

...that I know for sure!

Have a great day.

We 😍 😘 ❤️ love you!

Comments

Thanks Cliffy, I appreciate the compliments; and also miss the what if game too. I find that Paige and I are starting one too. ��

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie