Old White Men

Trump, at 72, is the youngest possible next president.

Like the other two remaining candidates he’s an old, white guy.

The most diverse field of candidates in the Democratic field yielded either Bernie or Biden.

Two old white guys.

Like every other president ever.

Now it’s possible that either Joe or Bernie taps a woman for the VP slot, but maybe not. I was sort of sad to see Elizabeth Warren go, and I’m not quite sure what happened to Mayor Pete or Kamala Harris...

...but the voters spoke out on Super Tuesday.

Biden seemed to rise from the ashes and I barely followed it. I can’t much handle the speeches and the promises that all sound the same to me.

They all seem to say that they will help the hard-working Americans who deserve affordable healthcare and college and blah-blah-blah-freaking-blah.

But this is most certainly an important election.

There’s a huge difference between the white guys who remain, or so it seems.

Know what I want?

Peace.

I don’t want to think about the president every freaking day of the year.

I don’t want to count the lies anymore or read the new nicknames given out by the leader of the free world who has the emotional stability of a pre-pubescent middle school girl.

Sleepy Joe.

Crazy Bernie.

Mini-Mike.

Pocohantas.

Any of them would have brought more peace than the raving lunatic who now occupies the chair.

Just think...

...only 9 more months of this crap...

...all to elect another old white dude.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie