Losing My Mind

One of my friend’s said:

“Enjoy the down time.”

Yeah.

That’s not going to happen.

I started to get massively annoyed in the early afternoon. As we’ve discussed plenty of times, I need a plan for the day!

I need to know what I have to do and then I do it.

There’s nothing on the schedule!

I can’t do anything!

Can’t run to the store...

...can’t clean anything...

...can’t even get up and let the dogs out because I feel like garbage.

But every hour appears to be passing like a month...

...and it’s early on.

This has to keep going for some time, and I don’t want to whine about it because there are millions of people just staying home.

But I had been getting out. Up until today I could still plan a few things because I could get to the store or go to a couple of jobs...

...and I had felt all right.

I don’t know about you but I can’t watch the ticker roll that counts the number of cases and the growing number of the dead.

I certainly don’t want to hear anything else from Trump.

Don’t want to read about the suffering doctors and nurses.

It’s just too much tragedy.

And the news shows are trying to mix in a little about the good stories, but there are projections, there are worst-case scenarios being bandied about and everyone is looking to blame someone.

But here’s the secret.

It all sucks!

No one knows what might happen, and we are all bored and tired and aggravated.

So.

That’s it from here.

The sun will come up tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie