Super Dave & the Captain

A couple of people from the past have already died in 2019.

That was quick!

The captain from Captain & Tennille went on Wednesday as did Super Dave Osborne.

I didn’t actually know either of their real names.

Super Dave Osborne made me laugh to tears with his comedy.

He appeared as that character for a lot of years and was, hands and away, the worst super hero ever, but he was strictly classic.

I remember sitting in the living room at my parents home, sometime back in the 70’s, just laughing our asses off.

Find some of the old clips.

Funny, funny man and he was Albert Brooks’ brother. (Another funny dude. I felt badly for Albert. Shouldn’t lose a brother!)

And the captain?

We all pretended that we didn’t like them.

But how could you not sing those songs?

They were on television all the time back in the 70’s as well.

So, just like that...

...2019 is taking people already.

A guy on twitter posted:

“55.3 million people will die this year.”

Depressing bastard there!

Two celebrities already!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie