Boys Will Be Boys

So, Gillette ran a commercial that basically told people to be kind...

...and all hell broke loose because...

...I don’t know why!!!

There were men and women all over social media bashing them for stealing the masculinity away from the kids...

...I guess!!!

I guess I don’t know much about anything anymore. I just couldn’t see the other side of the argument!

The commercial seemed to say:

“Treat women with respect. Be the best guy you can be. Don’t bully people. Try not to get into fights.”

What’s the other side of that coin?

“Be disrespectful? Be a bad guy? Bully everyone? Fight someone every day?”

In case no one has been paying attention we have something of a rage problem in our society. What could possibly be wrong about spreading a nice message?

I saw a woman! A woman!!! Who said:

“I’m all done with this company and their p***y sh*t! That’s enough with this garbage!!”

Yeah!!!

How dare they????

Tell someone to try and be nice!

I think back to my Dad telling us to not be an idiot to women.

I try and teach my boys the same thing.

Put on a kind face.

Don’t even think of raising a hand in anger.

Be a freaking human being for God’s Sake!

Too much to ask???

Man.

We’re a huge, collective mess!

Hate messages in respond to a ‘Be Kind’ ad?

Guess I’m a woosy.

I just missed the controversy on this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie