Music On Demand

I have Apple Music.

Which means any song I want can be ordered to my phone...

...just a push of a button.
...
(And remembering the damn password!)

I used to really love The Cars.

When I was in 7th, 8th and 9th grades they put out one great record after another...

...I hadn’t listened to them much lately....

...but coming back from Syracuse I got sick of listening to the “is it time to impeach him?” crap and I plugged in my phone.

Here are some of my thoughts from the trip:

1). Natalie Maines singing ‘Landslide’ is a great thing.

2). I have ‘Borderline’ from Madonna on my phone and I had great memories of the girl it reminded me of. Back in 1983, girls dressed like her! I hope that girl has had a nice life!

3). I’ve always liked Aldo Nova - he made a bunch of good records - he should’ve been a bigger star.

4). Bruce always comes on every 3rd or 4th song. There are two kinds of music - Bruce and Not Bruce.

5). Tom Petty was awesome. ‘A Woman In Love’ is a tremendous song.

6). Mark Knopfler plays the guitar better than everyone else.

7). The band that makes me turn the radio all the way up is The Stones. Still love them.

8). My boys threw a couple of rap songs on my phone. One is okay. The other is brutal. I can’t make it to the end of either.

9). Sinatra was called ‘The Voice’ for a reason.

10). Michael Johnson’s ‘Bluer Than Blue’ is still a song that I can sing the hell out of.

All in all...

...way better than political talk.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie