Stop!!! With the Phone Calls!!! Stop!

The call comes in as a local number.

“This is the IRS and a warrant has been issued for your arrest.”

I immediately hang up and go to the ‘Block this caller’ option on my phone.

A long-distance call comes in:

“Your warranty is due on your vehicle.”

Call after call after call.

I’m on a no-call list...

...doesn’t matter.

“We’re calling in reference to your request as to how to lose weight!”

I have never once asked anyone about losing weight!

On Saturday, my phone rang and I answered it.

“I’m returning your call,” he said.

“I didn’t call you,” I said.

The guy figured out what I already knew...

...someone had used my number as a robo call number.

We commiserated about the scam.

It’s so damn annoying!

Most people don’t even call anymore...

...texts and emails...

...Lord knows I don’t want to talk on the phone!!!

And yet, I get 9 calls a day from a freaking telemarketer!

Make it stop!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie