We've Discovered Television!

I had no idea. There was really no way to know what we were missing. As stated earlier, I was kind of lost in the movement of time. Had no idea that our television was ten years old.

Do you know that they're made advancements in technology since then?

We finally broke down and replaced the old set. The idea was to get the new set up and running in time for football on Sunday, and I gotta' tell you:

I laughed a lot.

We could see the color of the player's eyes. The grass is actually green. The set didn't go to pink and wobbly after watching ten minutes.

Then the boys played an old rerun of My Name is Earl and I watched along with them.

Jamie Pressly is hot.

I don't know what the episode was about because it didn't actually feel like I was watching television. It looked as though I was actually in that town or that the actors were standing in the center of my living room.

"This is ridiculous," Sam said.

"About time we aren't living under concentration camp conditions," Jake chimed in.

I was laughing.

What the hell is next? Who is coming up with the ideas to make the images so clear?

Someone smarter than me, obviously.

I can't wait to see what Judge Judy looks like!!!!

The only thing holding me back is I can't figure out which remote starts what program.

And the Yankees!!!!

Oh why couldn't they have made the Series so I could have watched one game in such luxury?

By the time next year rolls around my television will be out-dated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie