Exotic Animals On the Loose

So some nutbag let 51 exotic animals loose in Ohio and then he shot himself as the fun began. There were lions, tigers, bears and leapords running around and the police had to shoot them before they harmed innocent people.

And there are people out there complaining that the animals had to be put down.

I say that the exotic animals loose in the world are actually the humans. A few of them need to be put down.

I listened to a lot of talk radio as I drove from one worksite to another. There was a story of a man who had a cheating wife. He took her back with the kid that she had out of wedlock. He took the children as his own and raised the child to a teen.

Then his wife went back with her unemployed boyfriend who was actually the biological father of the kid.

And the judge ordered the man who didn't really father the kid to continue to pay child support to the mother and the actual father of the kid!!!!

Not kidding. The poor bastard is paying child support to an ex-wife and the actual father of the kid.

Then I heard about a roller coaster that is being designed to put people out of their misery. A suicide coaster. Go for a ride and your life is over.

Again, not kidding.

It was designed as a sort of suicide chair and people can pay to take that one final ride and die in a euphoric, painless way.

What else?

I unfortunately got sucked into listening to a Dr. Laura conversation with a woman who had a cheating husband.

You know what Dr. Laura's advice was?

She told the lady to greet her man in a thong, throw her arms around his neck and whisper, "I'll do everything I can to show you that I'm the only woman you'll ever need."

I wonder if that would work around here.

I think not.

Exotic animals indeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie