And That's What's Happening

I get a lot of my news from the Howard Stern Show. Robin does the news on a daily basis and Howard and crew sit back and give real, honest appraisals. This week they are on reruns and are covering the old stories.

Geez, OJ sounded guilty, didn't he?

Anyway...here in my blog land we talk about the news of the current day. There are no days off for breaks in a million dollar mansion.

1). I see that Christie, the New Jersey Governor, isn't going to run for president. He said that it 'just isn't time.'

I know it shouldn't be a factor, but he is a really, really, really big man. He makes CC Sabathia look like Olive Oyle from the old Popeye days. Don't you think that might come up if he runs for president? Someone was mentioning that his inability to control himself had to be a factor on how he runs things.

I'm not sure I agree. I do know that I might have mentioned something about it in some blog, somewhere along the way because I'm a moron like that.

2). Don't you hate people who during an interview ask and answer simple questions?

"Do I feel bad that we lost?"
"Of course I do."
"Do I think we could have won?"
"Certainly."
"Do I coach the same way I always do?"
"I've coached the same for years."

STOP IT!!!! Let the guy interviewing you ask the questions. Hate it!!!!

3). I see Amanda Knox is home.
"Do I think she killed the guy?"
"Somebody did."
"Was I surprised that she was let off?"
"Of course, I am."
"Will she be able to live a normal life?"
"I don't want her for a roommate." (Thanks, Pops).

(Isn't that annoying).

4). Obama says we are better off than 4 years ago. Well, four years ago I was way the mother-%$&*ing better off than I am now. Obama didn't have anything to do with my world crashing down.

Or did he?

5). Don't you hate when the cashier forces the freaking receipt into your hand as you are trying to put your money back into your wallet, purse or pocket. I had one idiot chasing me down to hand me the freaking receipt from my $1.50 bottle of freaking water. I took it from her and it crossed my mind to shove it down her throat as I dropped a quarter and it rolled away.

Perhaps the baseball playoffs are driving me nuts.

6). The economy is still in the shitter, huh? It's amazing how some people are doing well while others, in close proximity are suffering.

My beautiful wife and I for instance. I can tell you, too, that those that are in good financial shape don't give a crap about those that are suffering.

She keeps me in just enough money to keep me from being arrested for loitering.

But hell, I'm doing better than Orenthal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie