The Shitcoms

Since I did the top ten sitcoms of all-time, even though I left Friends off the list...which was great, actually...here are the worst.

10). Joey -Speaking of Friends. I wanted to like it. I really did. It was awful.

9). Bewitched. Larry Tate was great, but when they switched the Darrin's I got all mixed-up and they didn't even address it. Like we were supposed to believe they were the same guy.

8). Designing Women. Who the hell cared?

7). Gilligan's Island - Sorry. It sucked. Tell me that those guys wouldn't have tried to bang Ginger and Mary Ann, and/or smothered Lovey in her sleep.

6). The Brady Bunch - It sucked too. Sorry. Alice getting laid? Hard to believe. And the Dad was gay. Can't watch the show, listen to him dole out advice, and not think of the fact that he was gay. Or that Florence Henderson banged Greg or that Greg did Marsha. Too freaking crazy for me.

5). Tyler Perry anything - always seems to be on TBS. Always seem to be yelling. Tried it a couple of times. Never laughed once.

4). The Nanny - My God was she annoying. The voice. The laugh. The fact that she was doing the rich guy. Oh, wait...Arnold did his maid.

3). One Day At a Time - McKenzie Phillips stoned. Schneider stupid. The old lady miserable. All we had was Valerie Bertinelli. I watched it for a lot of years because of that.

2). Leave it to Beaver. Sorry again, but it sucked too. June dressed like that. Ward being hard on the Beaver. Lumpy and Eddie Haskell tried to save it, but it was way too lame.

1). How I Met Your Mother - hate it, hate it, hate it. It sucks. It blows. It isn't funny and that whiny bastard has little chance of finding a wife. Horrible.

Add to the list!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie