Fire & Fury

The little twerp in North Korea supposedly has nuclear weapons.

Isn't that lovely?

We are now faced with a situation that may rival the Cuban Missile Crisis. There's no doubt that Kim Jong would hurt us if he could.

So, what is most likely required is level-headed leadership.

Confident?

The potential crisis was met with a tweet.

Promising fire and fury of which the world has never seen.

Sounds promising.

I'm sure that Trump versus Kim Jong will go well.

These are nuclear weapons that are being bandied about here.

Utter destruction.

Millions of casualties.

I missed most of the news during the day on Tuesday. I was visiting jobs and listening to non-political stuff. The six crisis' every day has gotten tiresome. The daily rants against everyone and anyone...

...have grown boring.

"Trump blowing up the world today?" My son asked me when I came in the door.

"No idea. What's going on now?"

"Nuclear war," Jake said. "Can I use the car to play hoops?"

And that instantly made me think of an old Roger Waters record where there are just five minutes left before the world is blown to smithereens. The guy on the radio says, "Four minutes left, and then announces that the Dodgers game is tied at 2 in the 7th inning.

That's about it.

What the hell are we supposed to do?

Two...umm...leaders...want to get into a pissing match with nuclear weapons...

...what the hell are we supposed to do?

During the election there was a news story where Trump wondered why we have nuclear weapons and not use them.

Seemed harmless enough at the time.

Jake headed out to play ball.

I read a little about the coming battle...

...then turned my attention to the Yankees game.

Hope they can get the whole game in...

...before the fire and fury starts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie