Most Popular

No matter what anyone says there's something about being popular.

Makes you think of high school.

We all wanted to be a part of the popular crowd. We all want people to like us. I think that continues through most of our lives.

No one actually wants to be hated.

But there comes a time when none of that really matters.

I wasn't voted most popular.

I garnered Most Talkative...

...which was pretty fitting.

But I wasn't UNPOPULAR!

What's weird is that the president is gauged by how popular he is.

Donald, after six short months, has broken records for being the most unpopular man to ever hold the post.

But unlike most of the rest of us...

...he's kind of hung-up on it.

He rounded up and then said, "that's not so bad."

As his unpopularity continues to rise I'm kind of worried about my condolences kicking in.

He might get so unpopular that I might start feeling sorry for him.

I always had a soft spot for the most hated of all the classmates.

Trump is at 36% favorable.

His unfavorable rate is higher than Nixon's was...

...right after he got the boot.

If he falls below 30% the feeling is that the party will really turn on him.

Below 25% and he will most certainly freak out.

He was concerned about his crowd size being larger than Obama's.

It's killing him, as it does all of us when we're not liked.

I think of one particular book signing I did years ago. An old woman was asked her opinion of the book in a question and answer period.

"I just didn't like it," she said.

Totally pissed me off!!!

Everyone else in the room expressed happiness with what I'd written, but the one lady!!!

I swear...

...I can see her face as she said those words.

I can't imagine what it might feel like to know that 100 million or so people can't stand me!

Most Talkative comes with much less pressure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie