Court Is In Session

Aaron Judge is unreal.

There was little doubt that he would win the HR Derby.

Even when Bour hit 22 in the first round...while impressive...

...wasn't enough.

Once Judge passed him to move on there was little tension left.

Gary Sanchez also knocked off Giancarlo Stanton (last year's champ) and anyone watching had to think...

...Uh-Oh...

the 27-Time World Champion Greatest Franchise in the History of Organized American Sports...

Is stacked again!

Here's the thing:

They also have Clint Frazier and the best of their young players...

...Gleyber Torres would've been up already, but he got hurt.

He's gonna' be a superstar.

What's strange is that I normally take time off from baseball during the All-Star Break, especially this year as the Yanks have been struggling lately, but I had to watch the Derby.

Because of Judge.

And friends of mine, who hate the Yankees...

...sent me texts.

"He's a freak."

"Holy Cripes!"

"I still hate the Yankees!"

But all I could think was...

...pretty soon.

Really soon, actually.

I'm going to be so obnoxious when they win #28.

All you Yankees haters, be honest...

...After watching Judge hammer the ball you had to be a little worried.

He's going to be great for a long, long time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty