Super Bowl Predictions

It's all about winning a square or two, right?

Yet there are a whole bunch of side bets that are taken.

Over-under the number of points scored.

Coin flip heads or tails.

What color hoodie will Hoodie wear?

Does Lady Gaga show us a nipple?

Finally, who will win?

What's the final score?

Well...

...as luck might have it, I know all of it before the game begins...

...after all...

I did have the Patriots in the game and I did that before the season even started!!

Aren't I amazing?

(Spoiler alert: they will probably be back next year.)

But here goes:

Hoodie will wear a grey hoodie.

The coin will be tails.

The Falcons will win the toss and defer. The Pats will start with the ball and will be winning 7-0 four minutes later.

The first quarter will end:

Pats 10 Falcons 0

The first half will end:

Pats 20 Falcons 10.

(I have zero-zero for my big square).

Lady Gaga will not show a nip.

She will make a political statement against the Big Orange One.

The over-under is 59, I believe.

That will be shattered.

The MVP will be Tom Brady.

The final score will be Pats 34 Falcons 26.

(Numbers shift at half so I will finish with 4 & 6 or 6 & 4).

So I won't cry if it ends up 36-34 either.

Anywhoha...

Brady & Hoodie get ring #5.

I win every square for each quarter in every pool I enter.

I collect my prize money on Monday.

My beautiful wife steals it all by Tuesday morning.

By Wednesday I'm broke again!

Enjoy the game!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie