At Least 70

I took one of those online quizzes.

They ask 10 questions or so and you give the best answer you can.

"What time do you get up?"

"How do you drink your coffee?"

"Do you frequent bars or clubs?"

"Do you read the newspaper?"

I answered:

Between 5 & 6 a.m., black, no and yes.

There were a few more questions...nothing mind-boggling.

I waited a few seconds and it said:

"You're at least 70."

AT LEAST!!!

Now, I must admit that I've slowed way down over the last 5 years...

...I also admit that I have a lot of aches and pains.

But I still go to work every day and I still can work circles around people 25 years younger.

Does it matter that I now like long television series on Netflix?

Does anyone understand that I'd much rather stay home on the weekends, cooking, hanging with my dogs, maybe golfing a little?

Does that mean I'm old before my time?

Okay, now that I read all the information that my answers provided...

...put it this way...

I can see how they made the mistake.

Yet, it's funny...

I still feel young.

We were talking basketball the other night and there was a lot of bragging going on. We decided to set up a match over the summer.

My boys, Jeff's boys, John, Jim and James.

It probably won't go off exactly as we see it in our minds.

I THINK I can still hit a 20-footer.

Probably not.

How many 70+ year olds do you know who can?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie