Three Day Weekend!!!

We made it!

Well, almost.

Just have to get through get-away-day, but we have arrived at Memorial Day.

Doesn’t it seem like Fridays take a month to get here now?

The speaker of the house is asking for the family of the president to stage an intervention and the president is stumped because he hasn’t yet come up with a nickname for the speaker of the house.

What can you do?

Crooked, Little, Sleepy, Lying, Crying and Crazy have all been used.

I bring that up because I honestly think that all this crap is making the weeks just drag.

Well, that and the work!

By the end of the day on Thursday I had been on the clock for 57 hours.

Five states.

A couple of lobster rolls, my first look at Cape Cod, two bumpy plane rides, and the First-Place Yankees on an absolute tear!

The weather is turning too!

And next week is my wedding anniversary and we are going to actually do something.

So, things are looking up.

Don’t you think that he should go with Nasty Nancy?

I mean, come on...

...that’s too easy!

So, enjoy the weekend.

Get out there and have some fun.

Remember those who gave their lives so you can have beers and hot dogs.

Friday might take a month every week...

...but the return to work comes in a blink.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie