Should’ve Got the Polish Sausage

Haven’t had to travel to the Midwest in a few months. Their weather was actually worse than ours as tornadoes and heavy rains set the jobs way back.

I didn’t miss the plane travel.

I was up by 4:00 and by 5:20 in the morning I was feeling anxious cause I was running late.

All went well.

Got to Chicago Midway by 7:00 and needed something to eat. I waited in line, looking at polish sausage on the sign. It was offered Chicago style.

Looked great.

Polish sausage sandwich at 7 a.m.?

The clerk would think I’m nuts.

I ordered a sausage, egg and cheese for 7 bucks.

The guy behind me ordered the loaded polish sausage.

We got our sandwiches at the same time.

Damn!

His looked way better!!

The cafeteria was packed.

We ended up sharing a small table.

I watched him eat it as I suffered through my dry egg sandwich.

I didn’t even converse with the guy.

I was pissed at him!

What’s even funnier?

It aggravated me all the way to Kansas City.

Should’ve got the polish sausage!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie