Honorable????

They had ‘Honorable’ in front of William Barr’s name during the hearing to get to the truth.

That actually made me cringe.

I can’t believe we are here. Half of the people asking questions are attacking him. The other half are kissing his ass.

I’ve always had a rough time with lawyers because even though they know what is true they frame an argument around the flimsiest of lies.

And I hate liars.

Barr should be ashamed of himself as a man.

He took the report and mischaracterized it.

Now he’s lying about the lie.

I’m truly finding it all hard to believe.

They open the hearing by saying that no crime was committed when the information is straight forward.

Mueller explains the collusion and the obstruction and the reasons why and why not...

...and Barr paints it in a totally different light.

Then tries to explain it away in a series of “I’m not sure...I don’t recall...I didn’t mean it that way” ....

...and on and on and on.

And we pay them all, with our tax dollars, to play this game of hide and seek with the truth.

It’s pretty disgusting, ain’t it?

On Wednesday morning, Trump sent out about 75 tweets in the first 3 hours of the work day.

Some attacked the FBI, some attacked the special counsel, some went after Hillary Freaking Clinton who’s been baking apple pies for more than two years...

...and on and on and on.

He’s suing to hide his taxes and his finances.

He believes everyone else is a liar.

He makes up stories, claims that everyone is talking about it.

Blah, blah, blah, blah-freaking-blah...

...and somehow, someway he has people lined up to carry his water.

“Thank God that God sent our president to be our leader.”

God sent him????

Really?

Then late on Wednesday it came down that he would not testify in front of the house.

“Thanks but no thanks,” he said.

He lied enough in front of the senate.

I’m embarrassed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie