How Do They Get Away With It?

We are playing with different rules.

A couple of years ago, I received a letter from the IRS saying that they needed for me to document everywhere I went to prove the mileage I’d deducted for a job that is spent on the road.

They literally wanted my log books.

I have them, of course. I write everything down!

But it irritated me. Made me feel like a criminal.

Now we see some of Fat Nixon’s tax returns from the late 80’s early 90’s.

He lost a billion dollars!

Didn’t pay a nickel in income tax for 8 of those 10 years! He was a private citizen, claiming losses that any other American would go to jail for claiming.

Couple a things:

1). How did he still get loans?

2). Isn’t he a perfect mark for all sorts of fraud?

3). Who didn’t see through him?

(Oh yeah, 63 million of you. Your bad).

4). How can we allow rich people (or fake rich people in this case) continue to milk the taxpayer teet while claiming people who work 40 + hours don’t deserve a living wage?

These are the welfare queens!!!

Shouldn’t the IRS have intervened????

Those taxes are criminal!

Thing is, they were written as a con, within the confines of laws that are stacked to protect one “businessman” after another who would send a lemonade stand into sure financial ruin.

What a sham.

What a con.

What a shame.

America should be embarrassed...

...bamboozled by a clown.

And still too stupid to fix it.

Wonder how Bankrupt Bum spins this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie