Monday, October 3, 2016

Did Hell Freeze Over?

By late last night, Sam mentioned, at least 70 times, that the Bills won.

He'd walk up and say:

"By the way, the Bills beat New England."

They had done the improbable...

...gone to New England and shut out the Patriots.

I didn't catch any of the game, but man he was fired up!

I'm a little confused over our taxes...

...thought it was my duty to pay....

...turns out I'm just stupid!

Cheating the system at the bottom is the sign of a dirtbag...

....robbing the system blind at the top makes you smart?

What garbage.

Seems to me that if you're living in a gold house you can contribute a little.

The debate is Pence versus Kaine.

Wow!

It would take me about 20 minutes to figure out who they were if they walked into my house.

I won't be watching.

The SNL stuff was pretty good.

Damn, Alec Baldwin is funny. His Trump was pretty dead-on. Tina Fey doing Sarah Palin will always be the best....but Baldwin did a lot of stuff right.

Watched the Mel Gibson movie.

I'd thought about banning him for his drunken real life racism...but shrugged it off. He was a dope. What can you do?

The movie was good.

He's great in action movies and there were a couple of scenes in the movie where he made fun of the idiot he had been in real life.

What else?

Oh yeah.

"The Bills Won."

No comments:

"He Wants to Hang 'Em All"

Every day there's something nasty. So sick of the nasty. Sometimes the nastiness is passed off as a joke. Other times it's locke...