Did Hell Freeze Over?

By late last night, Sam mentioned, at least 70 times, that the Bills won.

He'd walk up and say:

"By the way, the Bills beat New England."

They had done the improbable...

...gone to New England and shut out the Patriots.

I didn't catch any of the game, but man he was fired up!

I'm a little confused over our taxes...

...thought it was my duty to pay....

...turns out I'm just stupid!

Cheating the system at the bottom is the sign of a dirtbag...

....robbing the system blind at the top makes you smart?

What garbage.

Seems to me that if you're living in a gold house you can contribute a little.

The debate is Pence versus Kaine.

Wow!

It would take me about 20 minutes to figure out who they were if they walked into my house.

I won't be watching.

The SNL stuff was pretty good.

Damn, Alec Baldwin is funny. His Trump was pretty dead-on. Tina Fey doing Sarah Palin will always be the best....but Baldwin did a lot of stuff right.

Watched the Mel Gibson movie.

I'd thought about banning him for his drunken real life racism...but shrugged it off. He was a dope. What can you do?

The movie was good.

He's great in action movies and there were a couple of scenes in the movie where he made fun of the idiot he had been in real life.

What else?

Oh yeah.

"The Bills Won."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty