What A Weiner

I'm telling you, the members of congress and the various political representatives must have an awful lot of time on their hands.

Now we have a Democratic pervert being questioned about sending a photo of his, well, how to say this delicately, um...weiner to a 21 year old girl on Twitter.

Don't you think that if your name is Anthony Weiner that you'd send photos of anything other than your weiner as a gift to your followers?

I really don't get it. I don't. How does that enter your mind?

"Well, here I sit alone in my hotel room with nothing to do. I already called home to check on the family. What else can I possibly do?"

The respected rep flips through the television shows but little catches his fancy. He decides to update his Twitter account.

"Ah, I have a new follower. I'll ask her if I can follow her. She's hot. Why not?"

The girl is impressed that a congressman is interested and agrees to follow him.

"Wonderful!"

The congressman sits back. He has a new bill he can read, but his mind continues to drift to his new follower.

"I got an idea! I'll send her a shot of my weiner! Get it? Anthony Weiner's weiner! Won't that be funny?"

And now, of course, he is saying that he's been hacked. People will figure it out that this isn't true.

Then he said it was just a joke.

Oh! Ha, ha, that's really funny!

If you're ten years old

Or a Republican.

I don't know. I don't even have enough time to figure out how Twitter works. I certainly wouldn't be able to figure out how to wide angle lens my phone camera to get a shot of my Anthony Weiner.

(See how I slid that joke in?)

I'm thinking of running for something. It seems like there's an awful lot of downtime, and its such an interesting life when the whole world is crashing down on you because you can't control your own stupidity.

Just kills me that with a name like weiner, you choose to act like one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie