Kharma is a Bitch, Bron-Bron!

Man, I was really rooting for the Dallas Mavericks in the NBA Finals.

Not that I was watching, mind you, because basketball, like hockey, has become basically unwatchable, but because there was an added story line to the series.

You see, I don't care for LeBron James, or even wife-beater Dwayne Wade, either. I don't like Chris Bosh either and most of that is because he looks sinister. I don't like him either because all three teamed up to win.

They basically crowned themselves champions before the season started and said they were together not to win one, or three, or five titles, but ten!

Then they lost.

After the series LeBron showed even less class by saying something along the lines of: Oh well, I'm rich and your not.

How can you NOT root against that.

Yet what bothered me even most is that he was an ass during the season as well. He stiffed the city of Cleveland by saying he was "Taking his talents to South Beach."

He didn't stiff them by leaving, mind you, but he stiffed them by not thanking them for cheering for him and making him a billion dollars. They had nothing to do with that. He's the King of the world.

Then when the team he abandoned lost by 52 to the Lakers in the middle of the year he actually sent a tweet that said: "Kharma is a bitch."

Well, kharma applies to all, there, Bron-Bron.

I don't normally root for people to fall flat on their face unless they are wearing a Boston hat with stupid red stockings on the front of their shirt, but I did enjoy watching Dallas celebrate.

And yes, I am going back to my "miserable" existence and LeBron is going back to his mansion, but today...he is nothing but a freaking loser.

And that's all right with me and the rest of the free world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie