Catching Up

If you held a gun to my head I wouldn't be able to tell you who won American Idol. If he hit me with a lead pipe, I'd have trouble picking him out of a lineup.

I'm happy about that.

Saw Hangover 2 over the weekend. I didn't see the first Hangover for a long time after it was a hit and I didn't laugh a whole lot. I figured it was because I was expecting too much. Saw this one early...it was okay...still didn't belly laugh.

Me, Myself & Irene is still the funniest movie ever.

I see that the Anthony murder case is going on in Florida. Just from a couple of glances at Nancy Grace that case should last about 12 minutes. What mother loses her kid for 30 days and claims it ran off with a nanny that didn't exist? Sick.

Give her the fair trial, then lock her away forever. Dopey bastards in the world, truly.

Gas prices are coming down, huh?

Probably just in time to hear about the record profits made my big oil. Seriously, we don't need to keep an eye on any of the big-wigs in the country. They aren't worried about money...they just want to help the little guys out by creating jobs.

I vote more tax breaks for the rich. It's the only way to turn this thing around.

Saw Sarah Palin ride into Washington on a motorcycle. How cool was that? I'm surprised the fire in her belly didn't cause the gas tank to explode.

Please just go away!

We finally have some sun here in Buffalo.

The Yankees are in first place.

And I'm killing my buddies Gag and Jeffy...not to mention my boys in my fantasy baseball leagues... (I told you that you suck).

And it's June 1! Breast cancer walks, graduation parties, weddings, and golf tourneys coming up! Kids off of school working like little bees around the house to make my life easier!

What's not to like?

Please note that there are lies and sarcasm contained within this blog. Have fun...see where those sentences are.

The fantasy baseball stuff is true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty