The Celebration Continues


I wonder if they celebrate birthdays in heaven.

I know we still celebrate them down here because last night I dreamed I was on the phone with Jeff. He couldn't tell me what was happening there, but he kept me laughing.

Oh how he kept me laughing.

And he kept telling me that he was all right. Just fine, in fact.

Yet there's an overwhelming sadness again today.

ARE WE READY TO TURN THAT SADNESS AROUND????????

Jeff's buddy, Jan Mathis is spearheading the Thunder Road Softball Tourney on August 14th as the first annual tourney to benefit Jeff's family.

All are welcome to play and participate and we will do a basket auction. I'll sign books. All that good stuff.

And we will laugh, and laugh and laugh.

And if Jeff were on the phone with me I know that's what he'd tell me:

"Take care of my kids, and for God's sake, stop trying to understand life, and enjoy it a little!"

August 14th! I want to see everyone there.

I'm playing!

You'll have enough laughs just watching me try to run.

If you want to play...contact Jan Mathis through Face Book. If you want to donate...same deal.

Whatever we can do!

Celebrate.

Happy Birthday, buddy.

Comments

Happy Birthday Jeff!
Love, Your Gow Family

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie