Moments



Life is about trudging through the bullshit to get to the really cool moments, isn't it? Isn't that what it all sort of boils down to?

Fortunately I spotted a couple of photos yesterday as they were posted to Facebook. Don't we live in a great world? Two minutes after a photo is snapped it can be sent all over the world. Remember waiting for the pictures to be developed? I should tell my kids about that they'd laugh their asses off. Photos from a graduation would be passed around in August sometime.

Anyhow...I had to put up the photo of Matt at his prom because there's a slight chance that it may embarass him.

Also, Mom and her grandkids is up there because that's one of the moments I was talking about. The picture tells a thousand words, right? More like a million right there.

And you know what I thought when I first glanced at it?

"Man, Mom is incredible."

That's it. Plain and simple. A photo that can muster up a million words and I could only think of four.

The thing about life is that we trudge to the bullshit to get to a moment...

...and a slight moment, in the middle of a routine, hard-working day, can stop you in your tracks because of a simple beauty of that moment.

Sure glad I didn't have to wait for the photos to get back from CVS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie