Baltimore Beat Me!



Okay so Larry won by a few measly strokes as Baltimore visited New York for golf. Baltimore was also complaining because its fifty degrees here in June and because he was teamed with golf's equivalent of Ron Wood and Keith Richards, but we had a great time.

I laughed a lot throughout the day but none more than when I asked my mother why she used to let my older brother pound on me on a daily basis.

"Because you used to cower like a little girl," she said. "I wanted you to toughen up a little."

Good to know.

Didn't really work.

Yet the 2nd photo attached could be the Jeff Fazzolari rule at the Rosebrook golf course. For all of you that read Oh Brother! it was the Rosebrook course where Jeff took the cart down the road to buy beer.

I am firmly convinced that the sign has been posted along the first hole fairway to ensure that there aren't any repeat performances.

And how did the leg hold up, you ask?

Well, Larry brought up an 8-pack of wine that he relabeled as Clifford wine. It is packaged as old, miserable whine that is made out of real tears.

Congrats, Larry!

It was fun.

Now when we make the trip south you better put us up at a great country club as we did you.

Comments

Corleone said…
Blah, blah, blah...my husband is one handsome man!

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie