WE NEED CHATTER ABOUT OH BROTHER!!!!!!


Hey folks! For purely non-selfish reasons I would love to get people talking about the book before the National Awards Program.

Over the course of the last few weeks I've been texting Johnny, Rocco and Farrah on a daily basis, and Mom and my beautiful niece Andrea just went down for a wonderful visit.

To hear my Mom tell the stories of the questions that the kids are asking is absolutely heartbreaking so it is with all of my heart, I ask you to pass the word about the book.

The response has been overwhelming, but we also want to get the word to everyone within earshot. It's a story of love, family and living life a day at a time and with a lot of love and humor.

It's a story that the world needs to know!

So, search around for ways that you can help spread the word.

Is it possible that Jeff's book can be a National Book Award recipient.

If life were even a little fair, it would win in a unanimous vote.

I am ready, willing and able to promote the book from here to Baghdad and back.

Just help me get the chatter up!

We all appreciate it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie