Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!

So Marcia Brady is writing a book about all sorts of bad things she did. Who didn't have a crush on Marcia Brady? She was hot and perfect in the Winny Cooper sort of way. Winny Cooper will always be my favorite, but how can you not notice when Marcia Brady says that she traded sex for cocaine. What would Greg Brady think of this? Obviously not much because he did her too. Think about that freak show - the father was gay and died of AIDS - Florence Henderson actually did Greg Brady - her freaking step-son for god's sake - and Marcia was turning tricks for dope.

Looks like that broken-ass family didn't do very well on teaching morals. Perhaps that man dressed up as the maid should have helped out a little more.

So - I'm enjoying the baseball playoffs now that the Red Sucks have lost 2 in a row. I shouldn't be like this, but I am - I have a ton of friends who just root against the Yankees not caring who wins and I must admit its kind of cool. Anyway what about Big Pop-up and his crap playoff so far - so much for Mr. Clutch - test for steroids and he hits just 23 homers - and can't hit his way out of a paper bag right now -coincidence? I think not.

All right Bills fans you've had a week to lick your wounds - you're ecstatic because the Sabres are unbeaten and Trent is coming back - Roscoe might be too! Yeah! We're number 12!

However you're looking at back-to-back losses people - LT will run for 212 - Rivers throws for three and the Chargers win big - I'm thinking about 35-14.

Don't despair however - Marcia Brady can be had for a couple of bags of white powder - and you thought she was out of your league!

Comments

deafjeff said…
Man, I hope you don't get addicted to whatever you are taking for the ankle!I got the money plan, give all to me and I'll give everyone back what they need. Works for me.
Who was the dude who played Florence Henderson?

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie