Dad, You're on Freaking You-Tube!

Sam came to me the other day and said - "Dad, I put your name in on You-Tube and you're there. How'd you do that?"

Well, first off, not a big deal to get on You-Tube now, is it? Yet how I got there was for the trailer to House of Miracles.

You can visit it by copying and pasting the embed at: URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceZZeW6-euY
embed: <param name="movie" value="

Do me a favor and take a look -the stars of the book, Anthony Stinson and Olivia Stockmeyer deserve all the credit in the world, and they are included in the trailer. There's a place for you to rate the video - do it! do it! do it, please! It'll only take a few minutes!

Additionally, Cindy, Jen, Lisa, Megan and Nicole deserve a nod here - they are not part of my harem, but the unbelievably dedicated staff of Sterlinghouse. The author gets the credit on the cover and every page of the book, but I have to tell you, it would not be possible without a great staff available at a wonderful publishing house!

Comments

Ousizch said…
Thoughts of a Common Man, Your blog is very nice. I thought you were also creative, because you could make content that was very great. You were willing to waste time and thoughts to dismiss this idea.

Don't had stopped contributing your sparkling idea in this blog. I was convinced this blog really must be useful.

May you be successful …….

Ousizch
http://www.ecpassistant.blogspot.com
Cliff Fazzolari said…
Not sure what you're asking me. Thanks for the kind words.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty