Grab Bag of Thoughts

--- All right I need to stop picking on the Bills. They've lost 2 of 3 and people are starting to blame me and my mindless predictions - so here's another one - they will win big against the Jets next week to reclaim first place. I'm thinking 28-17. I must say that I enjoyed the local radio talk this morning though - I love the people who are so passionate about it that they want to jump in front of a bus after a loss. Don't worry - they win next week.

--- The World Series is entertaining to some, I imagine - insomniacs mostly - I had trouble year after year watching the Yanks in the playoffs - no chance I can do it now - I do keep the tv on so I know the score if I happen to wake up at 2 AM when the game is concluding. Why can't they start the games earlier? There is a whole generation of fans that have no idea what World Series ball is like after the third inning.

--- They uncovered a plot to assassinate Obama - somehow you knew that was just a matter of time. Today I was considering what Martin Luther King Jr might think of this election and hours later you hear about the attempt. We wonder how far we've progressed - of course those skinheads haven't finished evolving, I guess.

--- This is a Sarah-free post.

--- What an absolute nightmare story for Jennifer Hudson. She came out of nowhere for her superstar turn and now this - the alleged gunman supposedly had a long history of violent acts - how does he stay out of jail until he completes such an act.

--- I dressed up as a woman for a Halloween party - actually I wore a moo-moo and a wig and my wife dabbed some make-up on me. I always thought I'd make a good looking woman - I was wrong. As Kathy applied the make-up I asked if I could take off the wig for a few minutes - "He isn't used to hair," Jake said.

As we arrived at the party one of my buddies daughters asked if I was "dressed up like a lunch lady."

"He's half-man, half-fat lady," Matt said.

Oh what I do for fun.

I can't understand how women wear them bra's either - and if my buddy had felt up my stuffed bra one more time I might have punched him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie