Shove Your Prayers

Seriously.

There are senators who will be speaking next week at the NRA celebration next week.

This week they are posting the:

“Heidi and I are fervently praying” tweets.

They are not careful not to write ‘thoughts and prayers’ because that has been so roundly mocked.

Not they look for words they can put in front of ‘prayers’ so their mutant followers believe that they’re sincere.

Know what’s the worst part???

They ain’t praying.

No way.

I had college professor who once told me:

“You can’t fake sincerity.”

Now, obviously, you CAN fake it, but what he was speaking of was people seeing right through you.

How can you be fervently praying when part of your job is to bring these tragedies to a halt and you won’t even consider options?

Sick of it.

Beyond comprehension.

I heard one Mom speak of her deceased son:

“He was such a Momma’s boy.”

Just that simple sentence made me feel it in my heart.

That poor Mom.

The light has gone out for her, no matter how much longer she lives.

And why????

Because we have leaders who won’t even discuss the issues???

And you have the gall to talk about God????

God hates all of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie