House of Love

Today is my 25th wedding anniversary.

Which is pretty crazy because it truly flew on by.

But I was thinking about some of the pain yesterday because we lost Pair-Pair.

And instead of dwelling on that emotional hurt, I thought of it from another angle.

We built a house where that pain will creep in because we love pretty fiercely.

It was a bit of a mess around here because everyone from the cat all the way up was missing one of our own.

And the 25 years haven’t been Camelot!

When you spend that many days with another person there are a lot of moments when:

“I knew you were going to say that!” Comes into play.

Sometimes it isn’t a playful thing.

And of course, having one person on a rigid schedule and one who is a tad more ‘Go with the flow’ isn’t always wonderful…

…but there’s a lot of love around this place.

I see it between the siblings.

The pets bathe in it…

…and here we are at the center of it all.

Created it a long time ago…

…got a ways left…

…God willing.

Happy Anniversary to my beautiful wife!

Only 40 more to go…

…or approximately 40,000 more times of me yelling:

“There’s nothing in the cup!” 

when an actor handles a cup of coffee on a movie set.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie