Here Comes the Judge!

The Yankees game was running late.

Started at 7:00 and it was finally winding down around 11:00.

I decided to shut it off.

I could check the score in the morning.

Besides they were down 5-3 and Toronto has a good closer.

But.

I can’t sleep if I know they’re playing.

I put the score up on my phone.

Two on in the 9th for Judge.

Strike one.

Strike two.

I was in and out of sleep.

Chances are he strikes out.

Can’t expect a guy to homer in that situation.

Ball away.

Foul.

Then.

“In play runs”.

That’s fun because either one, two or three runs could’ve scored.

I waited.

Got a text.

“Judge!!!”

Knew it was a home run before it even became official.

Saw the video ten seconds later.

Slept better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie