Happy Mother’s Day!

I was blessed with a tremendous Mom! 

She worked so hard for us.

Every day!

She taught me to respect women and she stood toe-to-toe with a challenging Dad and always, always, always had our back!

I never, even once, had a cross word with Mom and I sat beside her at the dinner table.

My Mother-in-law is sadly missed today.

Another legend of a Mom!

She was there for my kids.

She thought they were her kids!

The love she showed us was immeasurable.

I really miss her!

(We didn’t have any cross words either…but she’d fight me about sports!)

And my beautiful wife is also a great Mom.

She worries for these hoodlums and is involved in all of their little battles.

Battles that I often don’t hear about until much, much later.

Cross words?

Come on, now, she’s my wife…

…not my Mom!

But I’ve been blessed!

Truly blessed to be surrounded by strong, smart women who knew the job.

And did it with love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie