Mass Shooting Right Freaking Here!

I often stop at the Tops on Jefferson in the City of Buffalo.

There was a mass shooting there on Saturday afternoon.

My first thought was that it was in a black neighborhood and a buddy of mine texted that the shooter that was apprehended was a white man dressed in camouflage.

My heart sunk.

Got sick to my stomach.

Because instantly, I knew.

I knew that a number of innocent black men and women died simply for the color of their skin.

I knew that there would be a manifesto of sorts that was filled with complaints about the fact that ‘whites are being replaced’.

I knew right where the shooter got that information.

It’s broadcast each night by nonsensical talking heads on a fake “news” show.

My son was around when the news first broke.

I relayed some of the early information.

He knew too.

“It’s just sad,” he said.

Being replaced.

My God!

I’m sick for the poor families who lost loved ones to the idiot who is being fed disinformation and feels the need to hurt others.

So sad.

So incredibly sad.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie