Ozark

Ozark came out on Friday.

Finished it on Saturday night.

It was one of those series where you truly didn’t have a good person to root for.

Except Ruth, of course, who was great, but in the end, if everyone got what they deserved…

…they’d all be gone.

Of course, I can watch Jason Bateman in any show. A great actor.

He was having a conversation with his horrid wife and as she spoke he just calmly said:

“That’s enough.”

Got up and walked away.

I laughed out loud.

“You’re going to use that, huh?” Kathy asked.

“Can use it almost every day,” I said.

We watched the climactic ending and I knew there was a two-word question coming:

“Now what?”

Bosch is coming back with a new series.

We got excited.

“Starts May 6th,” I said.

Kathy groaned like that was three years away.

The golden age of television.

No doubt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie