Home Improvement

So, they started the work at around 8:30 a.m.

Two guys from the construction crew that I’ve known for a long, long time.

Both are much younger than me.

They had to remove and replace the facia on the front of my house so the new gutters could be installed.

Yeah.

Great fun.

“We ain’t tying off,” they both said.

“Don’t have to,” I said. “You’re less than 10’ up on the scaffold plank.”

“We ain’t cleaning up. That’s one you.”

I laughed.

“I can do that.”

We live in an area where squirrels 🐿 think all the homes are fair game.

They loved the front of my house.

No more!

By 1:00 they were all done.

I had cleaned as they went and even got up on the scaffold to paint the trim around one of the windows.

“I ain’t comfortable with you up there,” one guy said.

“He climbs all right for an old guy,” the other mentioned.

Wise-asses.

And of course, nothing is cheap these days.

But what can you do?

Better than living with squirrels 🐿!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie