Jen & Me

Had a dream that I made-out with Jennifer Aniston.

Was a pretty vivid one and I know that there were two people in the room watching:

Courtney Cox

And

My Beautiful Wife

The thing is, I woke up shaking my head and laughing about it, and while I hate when people recount their dreams, I’ll give you the cliffs notes version.

I made out - kissing and groping only - with Friends era Jen, and there was very little dialogue.

We were all gathered around a table at what appeared to be a wedding.

Jen came on to me, and I turned to my wife and said:

“She wants to kiss me.”

“Whatever,” Kathy said. “Go for it. I’m talking to Courtney.”

And that was it!

Woke up laughing.

Made my nightly trek  to the bathroom and then headed back into bed.

I had two more hours of sleep.

Closed my eyes and tried to get back to kissing Jen.

She wasn’t around anymore.

Damn!

Aren’t dreams weird?

(I knew I could get her).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie