Unity

We’ve heard a whole lot of calls for unity over the last couple of weeks.

Mostly by the GOP.

Because they were involved in the planning of the insurrection.

I honestly don’t get it.

People lost their lives on January 6th. Some of the people who were arrested, after they videotaped each other breaking in, are being released.

There were pipe bombs placed at the scene.

If they would’ve found Pelosi or Pence that day...

...they would have killed them.

I’m also of the opinion that there’s no unity without accountability.

There are rules.

Rules have to be followed and penalties must be enforced.

The thing that gets me is how these guys and gals turn on a dime.

Say one thing on Monday and the exact opposite on Wednesday after checking which way the wind is blowing.

And I’m not quite sure why guns are needed on the floor of Congress.

One congressman threatening another is also something that should be frowned upon.

I’ve purposely moved away from politics.

I don’t want it in my life anymore, but on the periphery I’ve kept contact.

And I wonder if America is out of the woods yet.

January 6th had to be the low point.

But if people don’t go to jail because of what happened, it may happen again.

If a shadow government is allowed to be built in Florida and congressmen and congresswomen take instructions from that government as opposed to the one they’re paid to work within...

...we’re going to be in a lot of trouble here.

There’s a lot of evidence on video.

The future of a party is at stake.

Hold them accountable.

Law & Order, am I right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie