Prediction Time

About a month and a half ago I picked the Bills as the winner of this year’s Super Bowl.

Am I sticking with it?

Tompa against Green Bay first!

My boys are not Tom Brady fans and I continue to beat that horse into the ground.

“If somehow Brady is dancing in the confetti at the end of the year will you admit he’s the 🐐?” I asked Sam.

“He won’t be,” Sam answered.

“He’s got a shot.”

“I might admit it,” Sam said, “But I won’t be happy about it.”

Tampa isn’t favored as they’re going into Green Bay and playing in the cold against Rodgers, who is playing great.

The smart money says Green Bay.

It’ll be close. 

I think Tom has his hands on the ball and is in position to win with less than two minutes left.

Tampa 27 Green Bay 24

Now, the Bills-Chiefs.

Won’t be easy for Buffalo. Mahommes is tough to defend. Andy Reid is smart.

But I keep thinking about that 1996 Yankees team. I KNEW they’d win it all before anyone else did.

This Bills team won’t go in scared.

They’ll play smart and score on Kansas City.

Just enough.

Bills 30 Chiefs 28

Setting it all up.

Bills versus Tompa Bay.

When I picked the Bills to win it all I included this sentence:

“The Bills will win the Super Bowl unless Tommy is somehow there. Then all bets are off!”

If he somehow leads his team over the Bills in two weeks...

...things will get terribly hateful in Western New York...

...enjoy the games!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie