Two More Wins

I’m on record - over a month ago - as saying the Bills were going to win the Super Bowl.

Only two more wins to go.

It’s just too weird a year for them to NOT win it.

And the game started brutally enough. The first half was snooze-worthy.

3-3 at the half.

But the Bills came out hot and got a 101-yard interception return.

Can’t imagine running 101-yards anymore!

Get the oxygen!

The city is going nuts.

The kids are going absolutely ballistic.

And next week?

If Kansas City wins...

...I’ll be there.

Well, late.

I’ll be in the air when the game starts. 

Hopefully, I will get to watch the second half. 

For a chance to go to the Super Bowl.

25-years later.

Weird.

2020, huh?

And same old song and dance about talking about Buffalo.

Chicken wings, snow, and circling the wagons.

Weird...

...but exciting...

... that’s all you can ask for in this crazy, mixed-up, strange year.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie