19th Nervous Breakdown

Miller was a hot mess.

It started on Sunday night. He usually goes up to bed when I do and he sleeps in my office chair.

It started off exactly that way, but twenty minutes later, he jumped out of the chair and ran downstairs.

He screams. Sounds like a siren. 🚨 

I was just falling to sleep when the siren went off.

I heard him screaming downstairs. Ah well.

The 🚨 went off 3 more times in the middle of the night:

At 2:24, again at 4:10 and the third time at 5:18.

I wanted to strangle him.

And the thing about a cat is that they don’t NEED anything!

Their food is there!

Their bathroom is open!

They don’t have to go outside! 

We needed to have a heart-to-heart.

Screaming in the middle of the night wasn’t going to work for me, but first I had to go to work.

Was tired all morning. Swung by the house at lunch. 

Guess who was at the door?

Screaming at me.

Returned to the home in the late afternoon. 

“Miller went off when you left,” Kathy said. “He’s pissed.”

Jake passed me in the hallway.

“What’s up with the freaking cat?” He asked.

“Why?”

“After you left this morning he went from room-to-room. Man, he was bitching!”

As of this writing, I am a tad confused as to what is going on.

Maybe he is aggravated about the Capitol attack.

Perhaps he’s a Steelers fan.

Maybe it’s the cold.

“Now we got two cranky bastards,” Sam said.

“Who’s the other one?” I asked.

They all laughed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie