Football šŸˆ Fall Out

So, the Bills lost.

And the further you go in a season the more it hurts the fans.

“I’m not worried about Kansas City at all,” my wife said on Saturday before the game.

I was dropping Sam off at work that day.

“Kelce is a problem,” I said.

“Edmunds has that covered,” Sam said.

Turns out they were both really wrong.

And as they fell way behind and the end was at hand, I texted the boys.

“They picked a bad day to play lousy. No shame.”

No one answered me.

What’s funny about the Super Bowl matchup is that each week since about mid-season I’ve asked Sam what he would say if Brady was dancing in the confetti at the end.

“No chance that will ever happen”, gave way to:

“Brees will beat him.”

To

“No way they beat Rodgers in Lambeau.”

“Now what?” I asked Sam.

“I hope Brady does win,” he said. “I hate the Chiefs.”

And that’s the way sports goes.

I push buttons rooting for Brady in Buffalo.

Not sure why other than it’s fun!

And I admire the work ethic and besides...

...half the league is filled with wife-beaters and child abusers...

...I’ll go with the guy who took air out of the ball and got suspended longer than any of them.

Go Bucs 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie