The March on D.C.

Members of the Trump cult are descending on Washington.

The move started yesterday and I saw the rally in Georgia. Many have already arrived in D.C.

I saw a man dressed as Captain America. (Not kidding).

And that’s one thing I just never understood. I can’t imagine wearing a cap or shirt of any politician.

I also think it’s a desecration of the flag if you’re wearing it as underwear.

Ah well.

Pence can’t change the certified elector votes. He’s purely ceremonial.

Think of it this way:

Biden was V.P. who was there to certify the last election in favor of Trump. He wanted Clinton to win.

Could he have not certified it as the state electors had voted?

Of course not!

There’s no standing.

Hopefully there’s no violence today.

As for those in congress who are trying to pretend that the election was unfair so that they can curry favor with the cult:

Shameful.

Two weeks from today, Biden will be named President.

I’m hoping that we don’t look back on January 6th as a tragic day.

CNN Reporter:

“Should Trump concede?”

Rally Goer:

“No! Never!!”

CNN Reporter:

“If Biden is certified on the 6th what should happen then?”

Rally Goer:

“Civil war!”

That’s what I’m afraid of for today.

In America.

Shameful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie