In Like A Lamb

The New Year started with me waiting to see if the boys could manage to clean up the room they were hanging out in and making sure the pets were in bed.

Stayed up until after the ball dropped, although I watched a show where they didn’t bother to count it down.

“I’m being told it’s after midnight,” the anchor said. 

They handed him a flue of champagne and he said, “I got a drink here. Not sure what it is. Then he promptly knocked it off the corner of his desk, and missed the countdown.”

Perfect.

We didn’t do much.

Cleaned up a little and hit the pandemic agenda.

One show after another.

“Are you still watching?” Popped up twice.

Deep breaths on everything.

Monitored the news a little...

...nonsense.

I’ll work on doing a little bit of something over the next two days.

The Bills playoff tickets are all accounted for.

Maybe it’ll all work out, and people will attend the game and avoid illness.

I’ll be here.

Watching the rest of Netflix.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie